1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Personal Information Collected Directly from You
We collect personal information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create a profile on our Site, fill out a form, provide your information for inclusion in a client book, participate in a sweepstake, contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, address (billing and shipping), email address, telephone number(s), credit card number(s), birth date, gender, security question answers and any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 Personal Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you access or use our Site or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction.
• Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Site
• Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small files sent by us to your computer or device that help us gauge the success of our Site and will track session information such as what pages you access and for how long, which allows us to make updates to enhance your experience, including recognizing your preferences to make shopping easier for you and providing you with a customized experience. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see “Your Choices” below.
1.3 Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, if you log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
1.4 Personal Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences from you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or that you are interested in purchasing a certain product based on your browsing behavior on our Site.
2. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our customers are at the heart of what we do. We use the personal information we collect to provide you with our products and improve your shopping experience. We also use the information to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Site, including to create and manage your online account and provide you with more relevant and personalized content.
• Complete the transactions you request, perform our contractual obligations, and as otherwise anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship.
• Detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
• Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site.
• Display advertisements based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior (for more information, see “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others”).
• Conduct internal research and development.
• Identify and authenticate users and send updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• Respond to your comments, questions, requests and any other communications from you, including to provide customer service.
• Communicate with you about products, services, opportunities and events offered by Marahlago and our partners and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see “Your Choices” below for information about how to opt out of these communications).
• Debug, identify and repair errors that impair the functionality of our Site.
• Comply with our legal obligations.
• Carry out certain short-term activities and other reasonable internal purposes related to the products you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us.
• Facilitate sweepstakes, contests and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
• Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
• With vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to your information in order to perform services for us (e.g., delivery companies, payment processors, and web hosting vendors).
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Marahlago or others.
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company and with your consent or at your direction.
4. ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
We take reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Account Information
You may update and correct your online account information by logging into your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
6.3 Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Marahlago by following the instructions in the emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
7. ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES
7.1 Special Notice for Canadian Users
We may store or process your personal information on servers in jurisdictions outside of Canada, including in the United States of America. While your personal information is in a jurisdiction, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of that jurisdiction, or otherwise, in accordance with the laws applicable in that jurisdiction.
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
Collection and Use of Personal Information: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers; characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; Internet or other electronic network activity information; electronic, audio, visual or similar information; and inferences made by us. For examples of the precise data points we collect and the sources of such collection, please see “Personal Information We Collect” above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in “How We Use the Personal Information We Collect” above.
Disclosure of Personal Information: We may share the categories of personal information listed above with third parties as described in the “Personal Information We Share” section.
Your Rights: If you are a California resident, you have the right to request (1) more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, sold and disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, (2) deletion of your personal information, and (3) to opt out of sales of your personal information, if applicable. You may make these requests by calling 1-888-838-3022 or filling out this webform. Once we receive your request, we will verify it by asking you to provide information related to your account and your recent interactions with us. If you would like to use an authorized agent to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such an agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at:
1830 Whitney Mesa Dr.
Henderson, NV 89014
Last Updated: November 23, 2019